The Ultralight / Watertight Series features proprietary DryFlex™ bags for the ultimate in ultralight, waterproof storage. Ideal for the multi-sport athlete that refuses to be let down or weighed down by his or her gear. From cleaning wounds and dressing blisters to treating muscle aches, pains, and symptoms of an allergic reactions, the Ultralight / Watertight .3 packs a lot of first aid in a little space. Whether whitewater kayaking, mountain biking or hiking, this personal kit is ideal for single day outings. The re-sealable DryFlex™ watertight bag enables the kit to be carried in the outside pocket of your PFD where it can be quickly accessed. Remains watertight use after use.
Care for Cuts and Scrapes
Antiseptic wipes, ointment, and bandages take the sting out of everyday injuries.
First Aid for Anywhere
Extremely compact, lightweight design fits just about anywhere - even in a PFD pocket.
Manage Pain and Illnesses
Medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
Size: 6 x 5.25 x 1.25 in (15.24 x 13.33 x 3.17 cm)
Weight: 2.5 oz (70.87 g)
Group Size: 1 Person
Trip Duration: 1 - 2 Days
- (5) Easy Access Bandages®, 1 x 3 in (2.54 x 7.62 cm) Fabric
- (3) Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
- (2) Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- (6) Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2 x 2 in (5.08 x 5.08 cm)
- (1) Gauze Bandage, 2 in (5.08 cm)
- (1) Tape, 1/2 in x 10 yards
- (2) Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- (3) Antiseptic Wipe
- (3) After Bite® Bite Wipe
- (4) Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Ibuprofen 200 mg)
- (2) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- (14) Moleskin, Pre-Cut/Shaped
- (2) Alcohol Swab
- (1) Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- (3) Safety Pin
Note from Manufacturer:
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.