This is the perfect gift for that hard to shop for outdoors person or over-lander. It contains 20 trail-tested recipes with no pre-prep and no dehydrating. All recipes are 10 ingredients or less and ready in 30 minutes or less (note: altitude and gear may affect cook times).
The mission is to get folks excited about cooking outside and the goal is making amazing meals anywhere with any camp stove. The recipes are formatted for smaller capacity hiking stoves. They are created to be easy to shop for and fast to cook. All ingredients should be available at most grocery stores (unless noted on the recipe).
- Pocket Sized
- Laminated Cover with Thick Pages
- Elastic Band Page Holder
- 20 trail-tested recipes
- NO pre-prep!
- NO dehydrating!
- Ready in 30 min or less
Included exclusively for this edition are the following:
(4) Breakfast Recipes: Morningstar Breakfast Muffins; Avocado, Tomato, Spinach Breakfast Sandwiches; Soyrizo Brekkie Burritos and AAAlmond, Apricot Oatmeal
(6) Lunch Recipes: Southwest Quinoa Bowl; Kashmir Cous Cous; Peanut Salad; Veggie Chop Suey; Warm Asian Pasta Salad and Veggie Poke Bowl
(6) Dinner Recipes: #theStew; White Bean & Kale Soup; Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili; Lasagna with "Meat" Sauce; Tamale Bowl and Swimming Rama
(2) Desserts Recipes: Blueberry Banana Crisp and Pineapple Upside-Down Bowl
(2) Snack Recipes: Chili Lime Spiced Popcorn and Boca Spice Nuts
- 54 Pages Full Color with Glossy Laminate
- Published Date: 2022
- ISBN: 978-1-7341902-2-9
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.5 in (13.97 x 8.89 cm)
- Weight: 3.6 oz (102.05 g)