This is the perfect gift for that hard to shop for outdoors person or over-lander. It contains 20 trail-tested recipes with no pre-prep and no dehydrating. All recipes are 10 ingredients or less and ready in 30 minutes or less (note: altitude and gear may affect cook times).
The mission is to get folks excited about cooking outside and the goal is making amazing meals anywhere with any camp stove. The recipes are formatted for smaller capacity hiking stoves. They are created to be easy to shop for and fast to cook. All ingredients should be available at most grocery stores (unless noted on the recipe).
- Pocket Sized
- Laminated Cover with Thick Pages
- Elastic Band Page Holder
- 20 trail-tested recipes
- NO pre-prep!
- NO dehydrating!
- Ready in 30 min or less
Included exclusively for this edition are the following:
(4) Breakfast Recipes: English Brekkie Bowl; Island Brekkie Fried Rice; Biscuits & Gravy and Power Chia Bomb-Carrot Cake
(4) No-Cook Lunch Recipes: Triscuit Panzanella; Spanish Grain Bowl; Mediterranean Wrap and Nashville Salad
(4) Dinner Recipes: Smoked Salmon Chowder; Broccoli Cheddar Soup; Frito Pie and Chicken Bacon Ranch Bowl
(4) Classics Elevated: Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo; Jamaican Jerk Chicken w/ Coconut Mango Rice & Beans and Pad Thai
(4) Desserts Recipes: Pumpkin Pecan "Pie"; Raspberry Dark Chocolate Rice Crispy Treat Bowl; Tipsy Fruit & Shortbread and Trail Tiramisu
- 54 Pages Full Color with Glossy Laminate
- Published Date: 2022
- ISBN: 978-1-7341902-3-6
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.5 in (13.97 x 8.89 cm)
- Weight: 3.6 oz (102.05 g)