If you are looking for a basic but yet functional compass for your outdoor adventure, Explorer should be your choice. Explorer features DryFlex™ grip for easy handling and comes with a use-anywhere declination scale inside the capsule, a magnifying lens, and base plate map-measuring in inches and scales of 1:62.5k mile & 1:24k USGS scale. The baseplate has a curved-up at the back-end for perfect fit in the hand. The patented red/black North/South lines in the capsule bottom ensures easy and safe settling. The distinct arrow and scales/markings in a clear contemporary font combined with lots of transparency in the baseplate makes navigating easier - when activated in light the luminous markings enable night time navigation. The needle is made from finest Swedish steel with high quality magnetic features.
- Detachable lanyard with safety-release
- Map measuring scales in 1:24k, 1:62.5k mile, inch (1/20th)
- DryFlex™ Rubber grip allows easy handling of the compass/great grip
- Turnable housing usable with the SILVA 1-2-3 System®
- Declination scale inside the capsule
- Luminous markings enables night time navigation up to 4 hours once activated by daylight/flashlight.
- Robust material
- Red/black N/S lines in capsule ensures easy and safe settling
- Package Dimensions: 7-7/8 x 4-5/16 in (17.78 x 10.16 cm)
- Dimensions: 4-1/2 x 2-1/4 in (11.43 x 5.71 cm)
- Package Weight: 1.8 oz (51.02 g)
- Weight: 1.1 oz (31.18 g)