Robust and length-adjustable aluminum pole with high-quality finish but a decent design and a small packed size. Additionally equipped with a comfortable cork grip and a padded strap.
- Tour 170 cork 1K grip - compact and sturdy cork grip with an antibacterial surface
- Padded trekking strap - soft strap, comfortable to wear
- 3-sections: aluminum 7075-T6, ∅ 18/16/14mm
- Powerlock 3.0 - our strongest lock made of forged aluminum
- Vairo baskets - easy and quick to change, ideal for switching summer and winter baskets
- Weight: 1.3 lbs (589.67 g)
- Packed Size: 22.44 in (57 cm)
- Adjustable from: 35.43-47.24 in (90-120 cm)
- Dry and clean your poles after usage.
- Always store your telescopic poles in the non-fixed setting!
- Never use lubricants on or in the shaft or on the locking system!
- Do not use pole if extended beyond the maximum length mark.
Storage Power Lock Closure
Readjustment of the Power Lock