This is the second sticker to be released in our San Diego Trail Series. The sticker is a durable, fade resistant & waterproof, 2"x2" hexagon shape which is meant to combine with other stickers in the series to form a larger unit.
Take our stickers on your adventures all year round. From the beach to cold mountains, our stickers will stay with you. Fade resistant for 3 to 5 years, the printing is water resistant too so you can safely run your stickers through the dishwasher or use them on your favorite water gear.
Only the best quality for our customers we provide stickers that can withstand exposure from rain, snow, sunlight and more. The stickers are printed on premium vinyl with a permanent adhesive and are coated with a protective laminate that makes them durable and resistant to fading, scratching, tearing, and water.
Potato Chip Rock is an amazing cantilevered "potato-chip" flake of rock, the result of exfoliation and weathering found on Woodson Mountain, also known by the Native Americans as "Mountain of Moonlit Rocks." The Mt. Woodson hike or commonly known by most as the Potato Chip Rock hike can be reached by two approaches; east (Ramona) or west (Poway).
Woodson Mountain - East Approach (Ramona)
- Distance: 5.5 miles, loop
- Estimated Hiking Time: 3 hours
- Elevation Gain/Loss: 1500'/1500'
- Difficulty Level: Moderate
- Ideal Hiking Times: October though June
Woodson Mountain - West Approach (Poway)
- Distance: 6.8 miles round trip, out-and-back
- Estimated Hiking Time: 4.5 hours
- Elevation Gain/Loss: 2300'/2300'
- Difficulty Level: Moderately Strenuous
- Ideal Hiking Times: November though May
Size: 2 x 2 in (5.08 x 5.08 cm)
- Weight: 0.1 oz (28.34 g)