Length-adjustable trekking pole made of robust aluminum with expanded grip zone. Perfect all-season pole for hiking in summer and ski touring or splitboarding in winter.
- Foam 280 grip - especially lightweight and pleasantly soft
- Padded trekking strap - for great wearing comfort
- 3-sections: aluminum 7075-T6, ∅ 18/16/14mm
- Powerlock 3.0 - our strongest lock made of forged aluminum
- Vario Basket - easy and quick change
- Weight: 1.1 lbs (498.95 g)
- Packed Size: 22.44 in (57 cm)
- Adjustable from: 35.43-47.24 in (90-120 cm)
- Dry and clean your poles after usage.
- Always store your telescopic poles in the non-fixed setting!
- Never use lubricants on or in the shaft or on the locking system!
- Do not use pole if extended beyond the maximum length mark.
System StrapPowerlock ClosureStorage Powerlock ClosureReadjustment of the PowerlockTelescope PoleVariable PlateExchange Tip