EDCM-HUSKY 2.0 improvements: (1) easy access front slip pocket, (2) three position removable 6” (overall) double hook key chain tether.
EDCM-HUSKY is the middle brother in the Everyday Carry Maximizer™ (EDCM) series: 8" (H) x 6" (W) x 2" (D). It features 21 of our “Maximizer” offset-stitched elastic channels, and 4 flat pockets that deliver unparalleled organization. If you are looking for a medium-sized organizer to accommodate most of your EDC items, EDCM-HUSKY is what you need.
Utilizing our signature "Maximizer" staggered/offset elastic loops, you get more use of the internal space than other pouches using elastic webbing with shared stitches.
There’s one large flat pocket on the left flap/cover panel and two horizontal flat pockets on the right. A removable 6" double hook key chain tether can be placed on either side in any of the three 1” paracord loop positions.Total 21 elastic loop channels, including a 2"-wide elastic loop on the center spine.
Pull handle and lockable #8 YKK zippers with circular paracord pulls for security and easy access. 1,000-D CORDURA® with TEFLON® by DuPont®, and MOLLE/PALS back panel further provide durability and modularity.
You can attach the pouch onto any MOLLE/PALS surface with MOLLE Sticks (#99MS5X4*); or convert it to a hook-and-loop attachment using the MOHL-Air adapter panel (#017700*); or use our 1" UNIVERSAL STRAP (#012001*) to carry it over your shoulder. *Optional accessories.
FAQ: What is a “Maximizer™”, and how is it better than the other EDC organizers I have?
Answer: VANQUEST® Maximizer™ is a series of improved organizers that use our proprietary Maximizer™ webbing to “maximize” the use of space. The Maximizer™ webbing uses staggered/offset elastic loop channels, and is 15.5% more efficient in saving space compared to traditional elastic loops with shared-stitching.
In nature, geometry of a honeycomb achieves the maximum use of space with minimal use of material and weight. In other words, VANQUEST® Maximizer’s staggered / offset elastic loops are like those hexagon units in a honeycomb (See diagram):
Given the objects stored all have the same diameter (e.g. a Sharpie, or a flashlight), each repeating hexagon unit is 15.5% smaller than traditional elastic loop arrangement (square), and that’s how we “MAXIMIZE” the use of space.
● Net Weight: 5.5 oz | 156 grams
● Size: 8” (H) x 6” (W) x 2” (D)
● One external and three internal storage pockets
● 21 elastic "Maximizer" webbing slots: Staggered and offset stitching on elastic webbing reduces unusable space
● Grab handle eases hand carry and removing from pockets
● 6” double hook keychain removeable tether and three 1” paracord attachment loops
● 2” (H) x 4.5” (W) ID/Morale patch loop panel on front
● MOLLE/PALS webbing on rear for modular attachment
● 1,000-D Military grade Cordura® fabric with water-repellent Teflon® fabric protector by DuPont®
● Hi-visibility, lightweight & water-resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior.
● Durable RC-Class YKK zippers, reversed for protection.
● User-friendly, circular zipper paracord pulls
● High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
● Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread