WXP Hydration Bladder, 2L (70 oz) Storm Valve Hydration System compatible with Hydration Packs and Hydration Cargo.
High performance hydration reservoir system. Exclusive 3 layer coextruded Polyethylene construction with Taste-Free, low maintenance, Glass-Like liner and Integrated Grunge-Guard antimicrobial.
- Compatible with the Helix Valve and the Storm Valve
- Helix Valve features a rounded shape that requires no mouth orientation for easy use; built-in “bio-net” style shut–off mechanism prevents spilling during transport
- Hi-Flow Storm-Valve: no-bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism; easy disassembly for cleaning
- Angled Valve: Turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation; allows the tube to be 25cm shorter; less excess tube bouncing around the chest
- Dirt shield valve cover to protect the mouthpiece from dirt
- QMT Valve/Tube connector with shut-off allows quick and no-drip attachment to a respirator, microfilter, etc.
- Cool Weave Cover Tube: Insulates and blocks UV-light; water stays cool and inhibits bacteria growth
- Large NC Filler Cap: Airtight, low profile, one hand operated with a new fill handle
- Taste-Free System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavor; BPA and phthalate-free
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard Technology: Inhibits bacteria growth on reservoir and drinking tube surfaces
- Care-Free: Cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it opened until dry (if used with water)
- Widepac Closure: Patented slide closure for easy draining and cleaning; the airtight seal
Glass-Like: A multi-layer Polyethylene film utilizing SOURCE's Glass-Like™ technology, which prevents bio-film build up making the system self-cleaning. SOURCE's Glass-Like™ Film is 2000% smoother than standard TPU films, with virtually no difference from glass itself.
- Care-Free: SOURCE's technologies combined represent the next generation in hydration systems, in which cleaning is no longer an issue. Our systems require the lowest maintenance on the market.
Grunge Guard: An FDA approved and EPA registered antibacterial permanently embedded into the reservoir and tube to block bacteria growth. Effective for the life of the system. This protection has no effect on the water and is non-leaching.
Taste-Free: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste with no plastic flavor. BPA and Phthalate free. As you will see below the synergy of the Glass-Like™ plastic film and Grunge-Guard™ gives you the assurance that your drinking water stays fresh, odor and taste-free for days, even weeks.
Widepac Closure: The original user-friendly Widepac™ Slide Closure opens wide, allows easy filling, cleaning, draining, and ice insertion. Airtight seal. Most SOURCE Hydration Systems and Hydration Packs feature reservoirs with our signature Widepac Closure.