This is a thin version of our regular footprint bag, optimized for a lower social profile in urban and front country environments.
The Runner's Kit Bag was designed specifically for carrying a pistol while running in urban environments. It also works well in higher activity situations (running, mountain biking, rock climbing) where you would like to discreetly carry a pistol and very little else.
The Runner's Kit Bag includes the following features:
- 500d construction or a lightweight ripstop option
- quick access concealed pistol compartment
- comfortable mesh backed H-harness allows you to wear the Kit Bag by itself or underneath of a pack
- elastic keepers for the H-harness straps
- Velcro loop and dummy cord loop in pistol compartment allow for various retention options
- tabs with grimlocs at the top for hanging on another pack, or for use with Lifter Straps (optional) for docking to a host pack
- tabs on the bottom for attaching to another pack, or for use with the Stabilizer Kit (included) for running with
- Front zippered access flat pocket with two interior slot pockets with dummy cord loops above them
- pro - tip: replace the color matched parachute cord zipper pulls with flamboyant contrasting colors of your choosing for an even lower social profile.
- This is not a good choice if you want to carry a 6 shot bigger bore revolver (S&W N-frame and similar). The lack of a middle pocket for the cylinder to intrude into tends to jam the cylinder into your chest. Go with the original Kit Bag instead.
* The grey ripstop color option is a lighter material than all the other colors. It will not have the same abrasion, tear, wear, or puncture resistance as the other colors in 500d Cordura will have. If durability is more of a concern, go with a bag made out of 500d *
- Weight: 12.3 oz (Grey Ripstop)
- Weight: 14 oz (Coyote) / 14 oz (Ranger Green)
- Length: 1.00 in
- Width: 11.50 in
- Height: 7.50 in