Playing in the backyard or hiking the nearby trails, the Heeler is compact enough to go where ever you and your buddy do, and has the basics to keep your four-legged sidekick happy, healthy, and cruising by your side.
Splinter Picker/Tick Remover
Safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog's paws and body.
Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with this triangular bandage.
Cohesive Elastic Bandage
Easily wrap injuries with this self-adhering bandage which doesn't stick to fur.
Size: 6.75" x 1.5" x 6.5"
- Weight: 2.7 oz.
Group Size:1 Person
Trip Duration:Day Trips
Sprain / Strain
- 2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 2 - p.a.w.s Antibacterial Hand Wipe
- 1 - Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 1"
- 1 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 - Antiseptic Wipe
Medical Instruction / Instruments
- 1 - Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle)
Medication (When Giving To Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by Veterinarian)
- 1 - Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 - Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1
Note from Manufacturer:
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.