The Pack Bucket is a rather simple solution to the problem of attaching bulky and awkward items to the outside of a pack.
- HDPE back for stiffness
- dimensional 1/4" closed cell foam front
- suspends from pack in one of the following ways
- dual G-hooks can hang off of the tabs on HPG packs, or any horizontal compression strap
- bottom tabs can be tied into a pack
- velcro hook on back for applications involving velcro loop fields
- for use in the passthrough pocket of an Aston House, requires an Aston Insert as well
- drain hole in bottom
- 500d cordura construction
This can be hung at a variety of heights on HPG packs for different uses. Also, it can be hung either beneath or on front of HPG back pockets.