Cleveland National Forest Atlas
is on back order
Official Forest Service atlas of the Cleveland national Forest which is the southernmost forest in California.
- The forest consists of 460,000 acres and offers a wide variety of terrains and recreational opportunities, including a wide variety of landscapes.
- Waterproof and tear resistant material.
- Highlights recreation opportunities such as trails, campground, boat launches, and more
- Includes official US Forest Service district office contact information to check local conditions as well as township and range section numbers
- Land ownership boundaries (federal, state, private) are color coded
- Printed in the U.S.A.
Version Date: 01/01/2016
Alternate ID: CA-49
Topo (Contour) Lines: No 7 Minute Quadrangle Topographic Maps
Relief Shading: No
Double Sided: Yes
Folded Dimensions (L" x W" x D"): 11 x 8.5 x .125 (27.94 x 21.59 x .317 cm)
Unfolded Dimensions (L x W): 17 x 11 (43.18 x 27.94 cm)
Map Scale: 1" = 1 mile (1:63,360)
Height: 11 in (27.94 cm)
Length: 8.5 in (21.59 cm)
Two Sided: No