This dog-specific kit gives you comprehensive medical solutions for your trail buddy. It is catered to the types of injuries dogs encounter most on the trail - primarily to their paws, with an assortment of dressings, bandages, and tools like the splinter picker/tick removers to remove ticks, thorns, or those pesky fox tails.
Splinter Picker/Tick Remover
Safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog's paws and body.
Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with this triangular bandage.
Cohesive Elastic Bandage
Easily wrap injuries with this self-adhering bandage which doesn't stick to fur.
Size: 7.5" x 1.5" x 5.3"
Weight: 0.75 oz.
Group Size: N/A
Trip Duration: Multiple Days
Sprain / Strain
- 2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 - Irrigation Syringe, 10cc. with 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Saline Wound & Eye Wash
- 1 - Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 2"
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
Medical Instruction / Instruments
- 1 - Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle)
Medication (When Giving To Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by Veterinarian)
- 1 - Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 - Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Hydrogen Peroxide 3%, 1 oz. (To Induce Vomiting)
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1
Note from Manufacturer:
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.